By and large, the biggest concern of our members is regulating access to the beach lot. We ask that all members help to police the beach lot ourselves. If you see someone violating the beach rules, leaving the gate open, launching a boat that they shouldn't, we ask that you speak up and put a stop to their behavior.
- The Association beach property is for the exclusive use of members and their guests.
- A current membership card is required for entry. (gate combination on back of card)
- Beach hours are from sunrise to sunset.
- No automobile traffic is allowed in the beach lot from December 1 until April 1.
- NO LIFE GUARD is on duty at any time, so children must be survived.
- An adult must accompany children under age 12.
- Disorderly conduct is not allowed and will result in expulsion.
- All trash must be disposed of properly.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed in the beach lot at any time.
- Dogs and other pets are prohibited from the beach lot.
- Diving from the dock is prohibited.
- Fishing from the dock is prohibited.
- The designated swimming area is restricted at the north side of the dock.
Boat Launch Rules
south side of the dock
- Boat launching is limited to member owned boats only.
- NO GUEST BOATS allowed on lake.
- You must be a I.L.I.A member, and prove it (with membership card and beach lot tag) and show proof that you own the boat that you are launching. SEE BOAT LAUNCH KEY LIST BELOW
- All boats must be kept in the boating area on the south side of the dock.
- Boats are not allowed to be moored at the dock at any time.
- Boating and water skiing (or tubing) is prohibited at or near the dock or swimming area.
- All swimming is prohibited in the boat launch area (south side of the dock).